- 1 – Custom 90” x 28” double side serving window, mill black paint c/w sliding glass and screens.
- 1 - Heavy duty, fabricated steel oven stand c/w lower shelf for microwave or hotbox
- 3 - Compartment stainless steel sink c/w hand basin, deck faucet, towel and soap dispenser
- 1 – 24” x 102” custom stainless steel countertop c/w 4” backsplash.
- Stainless steel sinks and hand basins have been welded and polished into the custom top. Sinks are positioned to allow for a drain board at one end.
- 1 – 24” x 124” work counter c/w shelves, accessible plumbing doors finished in linoleum and polished aluminum.
- 1 – Custom stainless steel removable counter that fits into the 3-compartment sinks for additional working space when sinks are not in use.
- 1 - 17” x 22” screened crank-open style access roof vent.
- 2 – 16” Acme thermostatically controlled exhaust fans c/w an 8” aluminum valance.
- 1 – 6-gallon Suburban propane-fired hot water tank
- 1 – 24-gallon custom aluminum, fresh water tank
- 1 – 35-gallon custom aluminum, wastewater tank.
- 1 – 110V Sureflo pump for the hot and cold water systems
- City water inlet, shut-offs, and interior waterlines supplied, and exterior sewer dump c/w 10ft. discharge hose.
- 750 watt thermostatically-controlled electric heaters for plumbing and generator compartments for winter operation
- 2 – 72” x 16” ceiling mounted proofing racks c/w 36” invoice order holder.
- 1 – 5/lb fire extinguisher c/w mounting bracket.
- 2 – 40 Amp 4-breaker FPE electrical panels c/w all interior and exterior wiring
- 2 – 30 Amp weatherproof exterior power cords (supplying the panels)
- 2 – 8ft fluorescent 2 bulb light fixtures c/w plastic health protection covers
- 2 – exterior single head rab lights c/w 75-watt spotlights
- 1 – 76-gallon permanently mounted gauged Manchester propane tank and regulator
- 2 – Generac Prime Pact 50 - .4,800 watt 40 amp, electric start generators c/w hour meter, interior remote start, muffler and mounting brackets, and outlets for electric heaters. Direct gas tank hook up, fittings and steam clean
- Floors, ceilings and walls are strapped, insulated, vapor-barriered, and covered with ½” plywood prior to metal installation
- The oven area at the rear of the truck is finished in heavy gauged-aluminum metal
- Walls and ceilings are finished in white powder-coated metal. Same material as in commercial walk-in freezers and coolers
- The floor is seamless, coved commercial linoleum c/w black nosing and 1” flat aluminum trim
- 2 - Thermal insulated generator snap-on exterior covers
- 1 - Thermal insulated interior door cover
- 2 - Thermal insulated interior ceiling fan covers
- 1 – 24” x 40” front entrance door mat
- 1 – 24” x 36” permanently mounted combination easel-corkboard.
- 1 – Kitchen clock (battery operated).
- 1 – Electric neon “OPEN” sign
- 4 – Chrome metal wheel covers
- 1 - Factory passenger auxiliary jump seat
- Painted and decaled – customer to supply paint colors, logos and artwork.
To Build Out the Truck Completely Finished, Painted & Decaled
FOOD EQUIPMENT OFFERED
- 1 - Lincoln Impinger 18” Express Conveyor Oven Model 1117A
- 1 - DP-67 Beverage-Air 2-door pizza preparation table
- 1 – WTR48 Beverage-Air 2–door worktop cooler
- 1 - LV12-1-B Beverage-Air upright display cooler
- 1 - CF07 -7.2 cu. ft Arctic Air chest freezer
This new equipment package is approximately $18,000
We deal directly with a variety of authorized truck dealers throughout the USA and Canada. We work with the customer and locate a truck to meet their size requirements.
We recommend one-ton, aluminum, dual wheeled step vans, gasoline only with 4-speed automatic transmissions. Chevrolet, Workhorse or Ford chassis.
Used trucks may range in years from 1998 – 2006 with low mileage, well maintained and in good condition.
All USA and Canadian trucks must conform and meet US DOT, EPA and Transport Canada guidelines.
We receive a 115-item Condition Report on every truck from our dealers
The engine, transmission and drive train will be thoroughly checked over and serviced.
The tires are removed and the trucks are mechanically inspected from front to back. We will tune up the engine, check all batteries, belts, rebuild the starters & alternators, check the exhaust system, tires, braking system, seals, u-joints, fuel lines, etc. to ensure that everything is in good working order and meet all safety inspections.
Customers have the option to supply us with their own trucks
Used Trucks start at approximately $7,500 dollars
OPTIONAL FOOD EQUIPMENT OFFERED
depending on size and year.
- Lincoln Impinger 18” Express Conveyor Oven Model 1117A
- Peerless C-131 and C-132 deck oven
- Peerless 2324P 4-tier deck oven
- Peerless 2348P 4-tier deck oven
- Doyon DL18S countertop single-stage stainless commercial dough sheeter
- Electric Hot Food Box
- DP-46 Beverage-Air single door pizza preparation table
- DP-67 Beverage-Air 2-door pizza preparation table
- DP-93 Beverage-Air 3-door pizza preparation table
- LV-12 Beverage-Air upright display cooler
- WTR48 Beverage-Air Worktop cooler
- WTR60 Beverage-Air Worktop cooler
- Arctic Air 7 cu. ft chest freezer
- Precision 30 Qt (120V) doughmixer c/w attachments
- Danzy 750-watt microwave
- A variety of pizza small wares; pans, screens, paddle, scale, etc.
If planning to have double stacking ovens, we suggest increasing rear spring suspension
The propane system is already set up for a second oven installation
Our oven stands are manufactured to support the weight of 2 ovens
We will require a copy of your corporate logos, artwork and paint colors as our graphics company will do a mockup model of your truck or you can supply us with a mockup model.
We allow $1,500 dollars for standard decaling. If the customer requires additional decaling, price to be discussed. Our graphics company will work closely with the customer in designing the graphic layout.
We offer pick up and delivery service of trucks and trailers. Shipping is $1.70 per mile one-way. This includes fuel, toll roads, weigh scales, permits, labor, travel costs
The customer has the option to pick up their own unit.
We handle all customs and border crossing administration in Canada and the United States.
We recommended travel at 55mph, approximately 500 miles a day for optimal fuel consumption and engine care.
We offer international shipping outside North America.
- Pizza Trucks of Canada warranties all workmanship, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, propane, woodworking, metal fabricating, and flooring, for one full year.
- Manufacturers warranties and manuals will be in your truck operations manual.
- All warranty work must be approved prior to work commencing. Such warranties will be void if the damage to the components were caused by neglect of the owner.
- Warranty commences upon delivery of your pizza truck or trailer
- All interior food equipment, if supplied by Pizza Trucks of Canada Inc, comes with a full one-year manufacturers warranty.